Leave a legacy
We understand that your will needs to safeguard the future of your family and friends. However, if you are thinking about leaving a lasting gift to a cause close to your heart, then a small mention in your will could make a huge difference to BID Services. Your legacy will help us continue our work and to improve the quality of life for some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
A mention in your will would help us to:
- Continue to offer sporting opportunities to young deaf people
- Helping us recruit and retain our essential volunteers
- Reduce the isolation of our elderly community
- Run a summer activity scheme for children
- Deliver an employment programme to help people find meaningful employment and training opportunities
- Offer housing support to people so they can stay in their homes
To enable us to thank you for thinking of us, please let us know if you are including us in your will.
For more information about leaving a legacy to BID Services, please get in touch.